I think I figured out the problem. So here's the second photo:
That's only part of what we took with us to Kansas. I just didn't unearth the camera in time to take a picture of the packed car. But now we're home, and I have to unpack these things...along with everything else. Maybe later. I'm tired! ;)
I can't wait to do my luggage one in less than 2 weeks!!! I like this thanks for the ideal when we leave on our trip :D I will be checking out your 365 day project YAY ... lets root each other on!!!
How have you been, we really need to chat soon!!! Miss you girl!!!
5 comments:
I can't wait to do my luggage one in less than 2 weeks!!! I like this thanks for the ideal when we leave on our trip :D I will be checking out your 365 day project YAY ... lets root each other on!!!
How have you been, we really need to chat soon!!! Miss you girl!!!
gosh, I am impressed you got that nifty frame on your photo! wow
Meh-leave it till you need something out of it, lol.
I seen this luggage somehwhere else today. Where? All I can say is I wish I was packing my bags for sunny beaches. Good memory photo.
great picture
Post a Comment