Friday, March 09, 2007

3 Questions from SSD

1. If you could witness one supernatural event–whether you believe in the supernatural or not–what would it be? Why?
Well, I do like Mandy's answer...and I would have to agree, it would be pretty amazing. However, I don't want to steal her answer, and the one thing I wish for most was that Joey could come back to me. I try not to think about it too much though, because its depressing to realize that its not going to actually happen this side of heaven. I think my reasons are obvious. ;)

2. What is your earliest memory? Why do you think you have remembered that particular event or thing?
I think my earliest memory is playing outside with my best friend Chris (not my husband and current best friend). He was my next door neighbor and moved away when I was 4. Crazily enough, he moved back to town when we were in Highschool. No, it wasn't the same relationship anymore. *lol* Why do I remember? I remember my friends! *lol*

3. Pick a friend or acquaintance with whom you think you would like to start a new business venture. What business?
I really don't have any desire to start my own business. My husband wants his computer business, and he's working on starting it. However, for the purposes of this blog...if I could make a business of scrapping layouts for people, I'd do it. I'd involve my good scrapping buddies in this one. We'll say Jodie, since she posts at SSD and you know who she is (plus, we want to be on a CT together). But really, any of my buddies would be cool to work with! :D

1 comment:

jodie said...

first of all - let's go. let's rock the world and start a business....it is so funny - when i read that question on here i was thinking, "she had BETTER pick me!" LOL!