Friday, March 16, 2007

I should know better...

...but evidently I don't. A post of mine hurt some people. I have removed that post, and it wasn't written to hurt people, rather to work through my own hurt. But it hurt them all of the same. That's not okay with me. I don't live my life looking to hurt people. I don't want to be "the one" who causes others pain. I'd much rather be part of the solution. Which is why I should've known better. I should've known better than to write out my feelings in such a public format. Even though it feels like this is my teeny tiny corner of the world, its a teeny tiny corner made of glass...and anyone who walks by can see in. Fortunately, they are much better friends to me than I have been to them, and they asked me about it privately. They each have been so incredibly good to me, and I never wanted to lump them in with everything else. That post is not a reflection of who I want to be...unfortunately it is a reflection of what I tend to be right now. I'm working on it, but I can't say that I'm better yet.

To those I've hurt...I'm sorry. I hope some day you'll be able to forgive me, but I certainly understand if it takes some time.

1 comment:

Whisper Pink said...

Awwwwwwww Kara...you are such a sweet person...((((hugs))) Hope you have a fun safe trip!!! I miss you already!!!!