skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Little Bit of Spice

Saturday, April 07, 2007

How Spicy am I?

Your Spicy Score: Medium
You are hot enough to make a lasting impression, but you strike a balance.You know when you're being too fiery, and you also know when to bump up the temperature.Naughty and clever. Sexy yet down to earth. You know how to work both sides of your personality.Men find you hot yet approachable - the perfect combination!
http://ynr.blogthings.com/howspicyareyouquiz/">How Spicy Are You?



What does some stupid quiz know anyway? I'm wayyyyyyyyy more spicy than medium! ;)
Posted by Mommy Spice at 4:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Mommy Spice
I'm married. I teach. I travel. I digi-scrap about it all.
View my complete profile

Creative teams

  • PixelWorks
  • Oscraps Cheery-O
  • Inspiration Lane
  • Jodie McNally Designs
  • Digital Couture

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (29)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • How Spicy am I?
    • ►  March (7)

Links

  • DSA
  • Chris and Kara
  • Jodie McNally
  • Laura's Blog
  • Digishop Talk
  • Inspiration Lane
  • Oscraps
  • Google News

Followers