Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vote for me...

I entered Queen of the Crop in order to hopefully raise some money for the Histiocytosis association of America, in honor of Joey.



I would very much appreciate your vote. Its $2, but you get a goody bag worth about $12. Its an awesome contest, and at least one charity is going to be very blessed by it. Click the layout to vote. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Whisper Pink said...

Awesome Kara!!! I voted!!! and yes I voted for you and Joey!!!

What an GREAT thing to scrap for!!! After all isn't that what brought you to scrapping was Joey!!! Awesome job on your Lo for this contest!!!

Anyone who reads this...Please click on Kara's LO and vote for not only this AWESOME LO but for such a wonderful cause!!!

Paula said...

:( I missed it. Things have been VErY hectic over here. I didn't even get to see it or what it was about. Sorry Kara. Did you win??