Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Its been too long...

Well, I've been so busy with everyone else's blogs, that I haven't posted to mine in months!!!! I'll see if I can change that. Update on me...I got accepted to Bren Boone's CT team....AND I got asked to be her Blog queen. I'm telling you, I'm better at blogging on other people's blogs than my own. Look for that to be starting...well...tomorrow, actually!!!!! Her CT blog can be found here.

I've also been blogging for Sweet Genevieve. She's having a call for a few more CT members, so if you're interested, make sure you check it out!

And there's plenty more that I haven't written...but maybe I'll save it for tomorrow? *lol*

Happy Scrapping!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blog-land! :)
Yay on your spot with Bren...you are SO rocking it!!

Robin L said...

Congrats on both your CT n Blog Queen! Off to check out those other blogs. Glad you stopped by my blog.

Marianne said...

Congrats on the CT team and blog team. I always check out Bren's blog. She does the nicest freebies. She's so generous. I love her stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey when are you gonna update again!??

Leigh said...

You gotta take care of your own blog first! LOL! Great news on your CT gig with Bren!

Anonymous said...

Congrats with your spot on Bren's team!

Juliana said...

Wow on the cool blogging titles - Blog Queen! Congrats on all your awesome accomplishments.

Sara E said...

hey there busy girl...

congrats on those great CT gigs!

it sure has been a while since you have blogged, hasn't it?

Anonymous said...

congrats on your spot with Bren! welcome back to blog land.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see you post on your blog about you!

Paula said...

KARA! Long time no see! I was going through my inbox at DSAG and saw you sent me a link to your blog like way back in JAN 2007! LOTS has gone on with us since then (http://onemothersjourney.blogspot.com). I need to read through your blog (and find where you are scrapping!) so I can catch up on you!!! :) HUGS!!! Paula (aka lvg4him from your DSP and DSAG days). Stop by and fill me in on how you are doing friend! When you get a chance! :)

Whisper Pink said...

Hey Kara...Long time!!!
Been thinking about you, congrats on the new CT and wow you are going at it on blogging!!! WTG!!!