Okay. Apparently I don't update anymore. Oops. So...here's a quick run down of my life.
First, I got a puppy. Yay!!! Here's a picture: (I'll try and post it later, its not working right now :()
She is a black lab, and loves to bite and chew right now. I hear this is only a phase. I hope so. *lol*
Second, I'm now on Ronee Parson's CT. I don't know if I mentioned that before or not. But anyway, I'm soooooo pumped about that. She is a 2007 memory makers master! I wrote an article for her first newsletter. Let me know if you want a copy or want to know how to sign up.
Third, I got a pm from Rachel Young yesterday asking if I would pretty please guest for her for August! I sooooooooooooooo wanted to try out for her CT, but I just had soooo many commitments I didn't think I could. However, she asked...so of course I had to say yes. Now I'm going to do whatever I can to turn this into a permanent spot. I LOVE Rachel...and all of the designers at FPD. But especially Rachel. And Corina. And Traci. And Anne. And...darn it, I love them all. *lol* I think I need to be on their site CT.
Okay. that is all for now, because I have a puppy who needs to be taken care of. I suppose I'll be back in another month or so. *lol* ;)
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ok so glad we both updated our blogs. it was getting a little ridiculous. can you believe that we got people like michelle godin and rachel young to notice AND talk to us? LOL! we've arrived! this was a good day for us, wasn't it? :)
It is so rare that you have time to update between puppy duties and scrapping!! lol
I am tagging you! Check out my blog!
great to get the time to update!
congrats on the guest spot!!!
wow looks like you're pretty busy dear,! thank you for peeking at my blog :):):
have a nice day!
Post a Comment