Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring...

Moving back to Kansas has not been an easy transition for me. Winter is NOT my favorite season - and much of the reason why I moved to California in the first place. Unfortunately for me, it is my husband's favorite season - and part of the reason why he moved us back to Kansas.

This last week has been spring break, and the weather had been fairly nice - until yesterday. It started snowing again. Snow! In March! Yuck! Not only did it snow, but the power kept going out. So the family had come over to watch basketball, but since the power was out, we couldn't watch. Chris dug out some lanterns and I dug out some candles, and we played Scattergories until 1:00 am. Finally, my parents and sibs decided to leave. As they did, the power came back on. Maybe we should've kicked them out sooner? Just kidding.

Too bad I didn't take any pictures. I'm thinking now that this post would be much more fun with them. We just didn't think of it while playing. Maybe next time...I'm trying to get more into a photography mindset. I have started keeping my point and shoot in my purse. I have a bunch of photos to upload, so I am getting better about taking pictures. Now I need to work on sharing them.

In the meantime, here are a couple of recent CT layouts I have done (layouts are clickable):


Using: Wild Thing papers, elements, and alpha by PixelWorks Designs; Wear a Flower in Your Hair alpha by PixelWorks Designs (coming soon).


Using: Pure Joy by Tami Miller


Using: Sleep Tight by Lotta Designs

I think that's it for now...but remember, check back tomorrow for a fun blog hop and freebie!!!!

1 comment:

yogovonne said...

tic work and beautiful pages!!!!