Friday, March 19, 2010

Where have I been?

Okay. It happens. I admit it. I just get into and out of blogging. I try to be better - and I am for a few months. Then I stop again. But I keep trying, and that's what's important right? And now that I have adjusted to life in a different state, as well as a new job...maybe this time it will be better.

You know what will help it be better? The fact that I am now an Oscraps Cheery-O and I'm participating in the 4th Birthday Bash Blog Hop! You know what that means? Good stuff for you!



Yep...a whole big bunch of us will be posting fabulous freebies, as well as words that you will collect to form a quote. Turn that quote in and be entered to win a huge GC to Oscraps! Isn't that exciting?

Yeah, I thought it was worth the wait. ;)

1 comment:

Tiffani K said...

awesoem freebies!Thanks