I haven't blogged recently...it just seemed like it would take too much work. I know, how much work is it to type? Physically, not much. Mentally...tons. I just haven't had much mental energy. Its pretty typical for the beginning of summer break...except this year it seems to be lasting longer. I need to break out of it though, as I have much to do before next school year.
What do I have to do? For one, I really need to get a move on for Freshmen Orientation. Its a lot of work. the program we do requires 4 people to run it...and I have only me. I think I am going to give it back next year, because the admin is just not being supportive of it anymore. There used to be several teachers running it, and the main person would get an extra period. I have just me, and I still have to teach a full schedule. I don't want the extra period, I enjoy teaching...but I would like at least SOME help. In addition to all of the activities I have to run for LINK Crew, I am still required to do the same Co-curricular duties everyone else does...yes...IN ADDITION. so while everyone else does 4-5...I'll have around 10....or should, if we do all we're supposed to with LINK Crew. *sigh* So I need to get started...July is coming all too quickly...
I think I need to see the doctor. For the last 2 days I've been having chest pains...not anything severe or constant...but just little pains that come every once in awhile. I have a tendency of not wanting to go to the doctor...but with all that's been happening lately, seems that maybe I had better be safe than sorry.
On a happier note, I have been scrapping....I decided that I needed to experiment with more elements on my layout...I tend to be a "clean and simple" scrapper...which I like...but I want to experiment with more as well. Just to see if I can do it. So, this last layout I made, I made myself use more stuff....granted, its still not a lot compared to many people in the scrapping world...but I had somewhere around 30 layers, which is a lot for me. :)

2 comments:
I am glad I found your blog...your layout is precious...most importantly I can feel the love...
You are an inspiration...
Tch
sheesh...I tried leaving you a comment and my internet went down or something...so if you get a double post from me thats why...
I just wanted to say that I am glad I found your blog...your layout is lovely...and you are an inspiration!
HOpe to see more posts from you...
Hugs...Tchualessn (Lesley)
Post a Comment