Tuesday, July 03, 2007

LO of the week

Hey guess what???? My layout was layout of the week last week at NDISB! I forgot to come and post it here. Its no longer on the front page...but it was for a whole entire week! It was for this layout:
I just love that paper of Manu's!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous? Sorry I forgot to let you all know sooner (even though most people who read this already know *lol*), but that's life. :)
In other news, my FIL and nephew are here for a visit. Good times! too bad Chris is working so much. Oh well, we need the money. I shouldn't say so much...he's working normal hours...but hey, if he's working, we aren't going and doing things. :)

3 comments:

JennStar said...

Congratulations!! What a great honor- and a beautiful LO, too!!!
Enjoy the family time!! Happy 4th!

Blythe said...

Gorgeous LO! Congrats on getting LOTW!!

susan said...

Amazing LO! Love it and I can see why it was LOTW!