Monday, August 17, 2009

Good News!

I know, its been awhile. Long story, but things were a little crazy here. However, I *think* I'm back...as long as the ISP doesn't mess with our IP addresses anymore.

So I have a bit of good news. My friend, Michelle Godin is designing again...well...she has been for a few weeks now. She is PixelWorks Designs, and sells at ScrapArtist and Pixel's Art House. But anyway, she decided to have a CT call, and I can finally announce that I get to play with her fabulous designs!

Here is my first layout with some of the newer stuff (Forever Love):



She has some great new stuff coming out on Friday...you will NOT want to miss it!

In Survivor news...the real life stuff got to me and I didn't get to finish it out. :( It made me a bit sad, but I will survive. It was a fun experience though! I'm glad I was able to participate for as long as I did.

Inspiration Lane is still having their month long Birthday Bash. There's a lot going on...check it out! I'll try and highlight more of the activities in my next post.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

JaneAgain said...

I love your layout! It's gorgeous.

I didn't get my bug layout done, either.

Check out my blog...I tagged you! Well, I'm tagging you as soon as I finish the post, lol.