Saturday, September 05, 2009

6 Things That Make Me Happy

I got tagged by Jane awhile ago. August is just a bad bad month for me apparently, so I'm just now getting to it. *lol* Here's my list:

1. My husband. He really does make me happy even when driving me insane. *lol* I could really go on and on about him. Is he perfect? No...but he's perfect for me.

2. My puppy. She saved my life. No, really. She did. I am definitely smitten with her. She's a sweet black lab, and one of her favorite things to do is cuddle with her Mommy. She also loves to play and eat...she is a dog, even if she thinks she's people.

3. My students. Like my husband, they can also drive me crazy...but they are all pretty great kids. I love that my former students want to keep in contact with me. I love that my current students appreciate that I'm fair and have their best interests in mind...even if they make decisions that result in lower grades. They are all pretty fabulous.

4. Coke. Its my water. I will regret it when I get painful kidney stones, I know. But I can't help it. I made the mistake of going soda-free for an entire year. Now I have to force myself to drink water. Or maybe its because they really *do* put coke in Coke...even though they say they don't. *lol*

5. Scrapbooking. Let's face it, I am not Suzy Homemaker. But scrapping is my creative release, and I do love it. Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been scrapping. And now that its September, be looking for more blog posts. I think things will be better this month. ;)

6. Friday night football. I guess this kinda goes along with my students. But I love watching high school football on Friday nights. Everyone assumes its Chris dragging me to the games...its actually quite the opposite.

Technically I'm supposed to tag people to do this. But I think most people have...so if you read this and you haven't, consider yourself tagged! ;) Its always good to appreciate those things that make us happy...keeps our focus on the positive.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: