Friday, July 31, 2009

They say its our Birthday...

It is time for another Inspiration Lane Birthday announcement. This one also involves *FREE STUFF*. Take a look at this kit:



Would you like to have it for *FREE*? Well you can! All you need to do is check this thread every day the 1st through the 15th, and you will collect the pieces to this fabulous kit. Even better, there will be a 2nd kit for the 2nd half of the month. No, you don't get the preview to that one yet. :)

Don't forget, you have until 10 pm EDT Saturday to sign up for Scrap Your Pants Off. More freebies are involved with this fun contest, in addition to a $25 gift card to the winner. So hurry and sign up, and make sure you tell your friends to come and vote for you. It will be a blast!


In other news, another week has gone by in the Survivor contest. I made this layout for week 2:

:

I used FruitLoOp Sally's "Simple" and Jodie McNally's "Something New" word art. It was a scraplift of Court8133's The Island. Both kits are retired, although I told Jodie that she should revamp the word art a bit and sell it in her store. It used to be part of a collab with Jaque Larsen and Kate Hadfield. So of course she listened to me, redid some and added a few pieces and I can now present you with "I'm talking 'bout Weddings". If you didn't pick up the collab when it was available, pick up this pack. It's awesome!

Anyway, I'm not up for voting this week, but there are 10 lovely layouts that are vying for enough votes to move on. If you have the time, stop by this thread and cast your vote. You may only vote once, but you may click as many layouts in that vote as you want. Only 5 layouts move on, so make sure you vote for those you feel deserve to be included. Voting closes at 11 pm PDT on Saturday, August 1.

Okay, I think that's it for now!

6 comments:

amy said...

fun layout!!!

Melissa said...

Love that layout!

Hollygtn said...

Wow, thanks for sharing that S4H word art. I will add it to my list to pick up!

Crystal said...

Oh, thanks for posting about the IL freebie!

Crystal said...

Thank you for posting about the IL freebie! That is awesome

Tiffany Webber said...

You won the kit "Not So Toughk" from Dreamer's Magic Designs! Please e-mail me so I can send you the links! tiffanylwebber@yahoo.com
Thanks for playing along!!