Saturday, July 25, 2009

BTOCT round 2

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow is the deadline for round two of BTOCT. I finally got my layout done late last night (or was it early this morning? *lol*). Wanna see? Here it is:


Everything is from Digital Couture, but if you want to know the specifics, click on the layout and see the credits at DSA. In fact, go to this thread and check out the fabulous layouts done by the rest of the team. Yeah, these girls rock!

In Survivor news, voting ends tonight at 11:00. I'm not for sure what time zone, but I'll assume Pacific, since that was the timezone given for the other deadlines. The list of who moves on should be up by midnight. However, I don't think I'm going to stay up that late as I have church tomorrow and then the fam is coming over for dinner afterward. That means no sleeping in and no nap. I need to start training my body for school as well. I only have one week left of summer vacation!

Okay, that's it for now...enjoy the rest of your day! :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

Best of luck! Thatnls for the reminder to vote too!

MrsCullenized said...

Good luck. Awesome LO

Traveling With Tubby said...

Good luck. Very nice LO and thank you for your comment on my blog