Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where Have I Been?

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Where have I been? Well, all around the world, really. School got crazy busy with science bowl and Science Olympiad in February and March. I also went to the Philippines in March, for 2 weeks. Then April was busy with more science competitions (we went to state in Sci Oly and Nationals for Science Bowl), and then May was AP testing and moving. Yes, that's right...moving. DH decided we should move back to Kansas, to be closer to family, and to get away from the financial mess that is the state of California. So we moved. And now things are finally settling down...so I'm posting again.

There's no way to post about every thing, so I'll just do the most recent. I have entered a couple of contests. First, I'm battling it out for Digital Couture in DSA's Battle of the Creative Teams. Week One Layout:



I used Digital Couture M Squared kit on this one. Week 2 is going to be better, as we had a little bit more time to coordinate. I'll post when I get mine done. :)

I'm also taking part in the GingerScraps "Survivor" contest. This is the layout I did using the collab that they gave us:



I'll post when its time to vote on Friday...I'll need every vote I can get! :) I really want to make it on to the second round.

I'm going to try and get into a regular blogging habit. Fridays will be "Sneak Peek" days with layouts using products that will be coming out soon. I think I might start doing some freebie stuff too...so I have something to post about. I'm also going to look into giving my blog an updated look. Obviously, I haven't done anything for this one. :)

Check back soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome back to Bloggityville!

JaneAgain said...

Great Survivor layout! It's so beautifully simple.