Monday, July 27, 2009

A little bit of Inspiration

August is Inspiration Lane's 1st birthday! We have a ton of activities and challenges for you for the entire month. There is too much to talk about in just one blog post, so I'll update you as things come up. First, here's the general overview of the month:



The image is linked to the Birthday Forum, so you can go check out what's happening at any time.

The activity that I want to highlight today is our 1st ever "Scrap Your Pants Off" contest. It will be so much fun, and sign ups are happening now!



Click the image to be taken to the rules and the sign-up sheet. Notice that sign-ups are only being taken until August 1st, so hurry up and sign-up today! While there is only one grand prize, everyone wins as the mini-kits will be provided to contestants free of charge! Who doesn't love a free kit (or 4)?

As I was strolling around Blogland today, I found a great post by Lauren Reid. She reviewed ScrappingSimply.com's Layout printing service. You'll have to read all about her experiences, but I will tell you that she is now giving away a $20 gift card to one lucky winner. If you have layouts to print, you should go sign up. Or maybe you shouldn't...because I do want to win myself. ;)

I think that's it for now...enjoy your Monday!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Scrap Your Pants Off sounds fun!
I'll check it out!
Thanks for sharing and passing by my blog!
Kx

TotallyD said...

Yay you did it lol

Carolyn Albro said...

Wow!! IL is one?? That's awesome. I'll be sure to check out the festivities, thank you for posting this.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun - but unfortunately I don't have the time to commit to it right now.

Enjoy :)

JaneAgain said...

I heard about the SYPO from someone else too. SOunds fun!

Amysout said...

I wish I wasn't so swamped with other obligations ... the "Scrap Your Pants Off" at IL sounds like so much fun!