Thursday, July 30, 2009

Steals and Deals

You want a steal? You should totally check out my friend Tamara's blog. She's Totally D Designs and she's becoming exclusive to Inspiration Lane as of August 1. To celebrate, she wanted to host a little Template challenge on her blog. If you scrap with her template and link it up to her blog, you could win $4 to her store! I've had a busy week, so I didn't get the chance to scrap with it yet...but she has some inspiration there that you can check out.

How about a deal? Pickleberry Pop is having their 3rd birthday celebration. I haven't done much shopping at PBP before, but my friend, Laura, is on the site CT. One of my very favorite designers, FruitLoOp Sally is now selling there as well. So when I saw that they were giving away "Lolly" bags for $4 AUS, I had to grab a couple. I picked up Kaye's and FruitLoOp Sally's. Totally worth it! I have never purchased anything from Kaye before, and I was very happy with my purchase. Of course, it goes without saying that I'm happy with anything FLS puts out there!

Okay...I need to go get some scrapping done. I have some new goodies to use...and I haven't even finished my layouts with this week's new releases for IL. I better get hopping on that! :)

2 comments:

TotallyD said...

Ow Wow thnx for promoting my challenge LOL...great exposure like this...keep it coming :D

Laura said...

Glad you liked the Lolly bags and thanks for the props! ;)