Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have Survived!

For this round anyway! Yes, I moved on to round 2 of survivor. I won't tell you that everyone who did a layout moved on though. ;) But today was the immunity challenge...complete the challenge and you don't get voted off round 2 either. So of course I did it:



Yep, I need all 10 of those things to survive, including my super sexy cabana boy...aka my husband. :) The kit I used was Sarah Morgan's The Great Outdoors. So now that I have that done, all I have to do is get my LO for week 2 done, and I'm safe. Yippee!

In other news, I got nominated for LOTW at GingerScraps. This is the layout that was nominated:



Voting for LOTW lasts through the morning I think, so if you'd like to vote (for me or for anyone else nominated), you can see the poll here.

I also managed to get a layout done for Karah Fredrick's Designer Spotlight Challenge at Oscraps. We got to scraplift a layout of Karah's, and she provided a gorgeous mini-kit to use (right now its still free, so click and go get it!)



Here is the layout I made:



It's too late to get in on the action for Karah's challenge, but a new one will be posted soon, so make sure you check it out. Freebies are usually involved.

I think that's it for now...so check back soon!

2 comments:

Hollygtn said...

So glad you stopped by my blog! I usually won't download even freebies that are not S4H unless I can immediately think of family pics to use it for. That one is going to be great for my Hawaii hybrid album! Love your layouts, especially the survivor one!

Cindy said...

You have been busy! Congrats on making it past round one of Survivor.