Here's a layout I made with it: the picture is from my dear friend Jodie, but I recolored it myself. It was actually easy to do...the secret Jodie method that I'm not sure if I can reveal. The template used is by Traci Reed and available in the goody bag from voting in this week's QOTC. Haven't voted yet? Vote for me...you can click my layout a few posts below, and go straight there. ;)
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Faded Dogwood
Have you seen Cindy Irvine's latest kit at Elemental Scraps? It is gorgeous!!! I am just in love with the colors and the papers. So beautifully shabby, make sure you pick yours up today!

Here's a layout I made with it: the picture is from my dear friend Jodie, but I recolored it myself. It was actually easy to do...the secret Jodie method that I'm not sure if I can reveal. The template used is by Traci Reed and available in the goody bag from voting in this week's QOTC. Haven't voted yet? Vote for me...you can click my layout a few posts below, and go straight there. ;)

Here's a layout I made with it: the picture is from my dear friend Jodie, but I recolored it myself. It was actually easy to do...the secret Jodie method that I'm not sure if I can reveal. The template used is by Traci Reed and available in the goody bag from voting in this week's QOTC. Haven't voted yet? Vote for me...you can click my layout a few posts below, and go straight there. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment