Monday, May 21, 2007

Mad Monday and Toxic Daisies

Oh what a Monday. It is painfully obvious that everyone is ready to be done with school. I very nearly had a fight in my 4th period class, thank goodness I have two doors to the outside, and so they both were sent out different doors to cool off. Its like pulling teeth to get my kids to do anything. I have to continually tell them "No, school's not over yet. We still have this week as well as finals next week. Yes, this is high school, so we don't have parties for the last week and a half. Yes, you still have to do actual work." Blech! At least my chem kids are doing their presentations now, I don't think I'd survive if they weren't. They're good kids, and their presentations are interesting...and low prep for me. :)

I also met with my newest LINK members today. I love the program, I wish that administration would just support it for real. I mean, they're the ones who want this program...they just don't want to spend the time/money on it that it deserves. The kids are so full of good ideas, but I'm one person doing a 4 person job already. I just don't know if I can do this for another year in these conditions. I guess we'll see how this next year goes before I make any final decisions.

Yes, I got another layout done. It relaxes me. Plus I need to keep on top of them! :) This time I used the fabulous Toxic Daisies collab kit from Jennifer Howland and Digital Couture. It is the 2nd layout I've done with this kit. I love it!!!!



This is the layout I did this time:



No comments: