This is the layout I created with Ivory Coast (template by Sweet Genevieve Designs):
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Ivory Coast
One of my scrapping friends recently made the move from scrapper to designer. I was sooooo thrilled when she asked me to be her first CT Member. May I introduce you to Joy Kuoha, of Kuoha Designs Ink? This is her latest kit, I believe its her 3rd. She is now selling at 5 different sites (I don't think they've all made their announcements yet but watch this blog), so you'll soon be seeing her kits used all over the place. Check her out!!!

This is the layout I created with Ivory Coast (template by Sweet Genevieve Designs):

This is the layout I created with Ivory Coast (template by Sweet Genevieve Designs):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on your new CT position!
OK - so this is a GREAT LO and I am so happy to have you on my team!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
Post a Comment