For some reason, its her papers that just inspire me. Everytime I open up one of her gorgeous kits, I have the intentions of using her elements, as they are gorgeous, in addition to the papers. However, every time...those papers just get to me...and an idea pops into my head. I can't get it out until its scrapped. This time, it was this paper, combined with a picture my husband had taken of a blackbird in our backyard. Like Jodie tells me, its unlike anything I have ever done...but I do love it!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Good Old Days
Today's (technically yesterday's, but I was gone) featured designer is Manuela Zimmerman. She created this gorgeous kit, Good Old Days:
For some reason, its her papers that just inspire me. Everytime I open up one of her gorgeous kits, I have the intentions of using her elements, as they are gorgeous, in addition to the papers. However, every time...those papers just get to me...and an idea pops into my head. I can't get it out until its scrapped. This time, it was this paper, combined with a picture my husband had taken of a blackbird in our backyard. Like Jodie tells me, its unlike anything I have ever done...but I do love it!

For some reason, its her papers that just inspire me. Everytime I open up one of her gorgeous kits, I have the intentions of using her elements, as they are gorgeous, in addition to the papers. However, every time...those papers just get to me...and an idea pops into my head. I can't get it out until its scrapped. This time, it was this paper, combined with a picture my husband had taken of a blackbird in our backyard. Like Jodie tells me, its unlike anything I have ever done...but I do love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment