In this particular layout, I brighned up the papers just a tad, to better go with the colors in the photo. I also used a template by Genevieve, because I just love them so much that I have to. The photos are of a friend and one his sons, playing tag in the park when they came over for Easter. Yep, we're lucky...we have a park as our backyard. Okay, we have a backyard, and THEN the park...but its still fun to think of the park as ours. ;)
Friday, May 18, 2007
Retro Daisy
I don't know how, but somehow this neglected to get posted earlier this week!!! I had the pleasure of working with Sweet Genevieve's AWESOME Retro Daisy kit. I have been in love with her work since first laying eyes on it, and this kit does NOT disappoint. I very nearly break down in tears when I think of the day that will inevitably come and I have to give my spot to another lucky woman. Her kits practically make layouts all on their own, and I just don't want to give that up!
In this particular layout, I brighned up the papers just a tad, to better go with the colors in the photo. I also used a template by Genevieve, because I just love them so much that I have to. The photos are of a friend and one his sons, playing tag in the park when they came over for Easter. Yep, we're lucky...we have a park as our backyard. Okay, we have a backyard, and THEN the park...but its still fun to think of the park as ours. ;)

In this particular layout, I brighned up the papers just a tad, to better go with the colors in the photo. I also used a template by Genevieve, because I just love them so much that I have to. The photos are of a friend and one his sons, playing tag in the park when they came over for Easter. Yep, we're lucky...we have a park as our backyard. Okay, we have a backyard, and THEN the park...but its still fun to think of the park as ours. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That kit is great - I love the layout you did with it! Good luck with QOTC!
Post a Comment